- 1&3/4 ounces Grand Traverse Distillery Peninsula Gin
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth
- Cocktail onion, frozen
- Stir the ingredients well for at least a minute with plenty of ice. Strain into a well chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the cocktail onion.
Peninsula Gin & Tonic
- 1&1/2 ounces Peninsula Gin
- 1/2 ounce of Jack Rudy Tonic
- Slice of Lime
- Sparkling Water
- Stir the gin and tonic together in a rocks glass, add the lime slice and top with sparkling water.
Cilantro Gin Smash
Created by our own in house mixologist Perry Harmon
- 8 cliantro leaves, stalks removed
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- ice cubes and crushed ice
- 1&1/2 ounces GTDistillery Peninsula Gin
- sparkling water
- lime wheel
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cilantro with the fresh lime juice and simple syrup.
- Add the ice cubes and gin and shake well.
- Strain into a crushed ice filled Collins glass.
- Stir in the sparkling water and garnish with the lime wheel.
Submitted by Maureen /John Thomas
- 2 oz. Peninsula or Barrel Finished Gin
- 1 oz. Rhubarb Grenadine
- 3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a Collins glass with ice and stir with cocktail spoon. Top with soda water and stir again and enjoy. You can also shake this cocktail.