- 1&1/2 parts Grand Traverse Distillery Wheat Vodka
- 2 parts fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 part orange liqueur of choice
- 1/2 part rosemary simple syrup*
- Orange wedge and rosemary sprig for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker add the ingredients and ice. Shake until well chilled and strain into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with the orange wedge and rosemary sprig.
*Rosemary simple syrup -
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a non-reactive pan. Once the sugar dissolves remove the pan from the heat and add the rosemary sprigs. Allow to cool to room temperature, remove the rosemary and then refrigerate for up to 14 days.
Vodka and Cucumber
- 1&1/2 ounces Wheat Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Quince & Apple Lime & Cucumber Syrup
- Lime Slice
- Sparkling Water
- In a cocktail glass or cooler glass mix the vodka and syrup over ice, add the lime slice and top with sparkling water.