Apple Pie for a Crowd - A Chef Perry Original!
- 1 gallon of local apple cider
- 1 gallon of local apple juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 - fifths of Grand Traverse Distillery White Dog Whiskey
- Bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil in a large non-reactive pan stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator overnight for the flavors to develop.
- Add the 3 - fifths of White Dog and serve chilled over ice in rocks or highball glasses.
Honey Badger -
- 1&1/2 ounce Grand Traverse Distillery White Dog Whiskey
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce Honey Syrup*
- Dash Angostura bitters
- pineapple wedges grilled
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until well chilled. Strain and serve in a cocktail glass with ice. Garnish with a grilled pineapple wedge.
*Honey Syrup Ingredients -
- 2 parts honey
- 1 part water
- Bring the honey and water to a boil in a non-reactive pan and cool and refrigerate for up to 14 days.
Festive Corn Whiskey Punch - A Chef Perry Original!
- 2 - fifths of Grand Traverse Distillery 100% Corn Whiskey
- 2 - Gallons of Apple Cider
- 2 - Quarts of Simple syrup
- 1 - Pint of Orange Juice
- 1 - 28 ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 to 1/2 - Cup Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 - Cup Cinnamon Sugar
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large punch bowl or other vessel and whisk together to blend. Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste. Chill and serve cold or warm(simmer) and serve warm on stove or in a crock pot.
The Dog's Bullocks - featured during Amical Restaurant's Cook Book Series 2014 - Jamie Oliver's Great Britain - created by Jeff
- 750 ml bottle of GTDistillery Corn Whiskey "White Dog"
- 2 cups blackberries
- 3 vanilla beans
- 3/4 oz. Orange Curacao
- 3/4 oz. Lillet
- orange twist
- Place the whiskey, vanilla beans and blackberries in a large jar and seal tght and let infuse for about three days to a week. Strain out everything into another vessel through fine cheesecloth, squeezing the berries and discard the soilds.
- Cocktail - In a shaker add 1 oz. of the blackberry infused whiskey, 3/4 oz. Orange Curacao, 3/ oz. Lillet and Ice. Shake to blend and strain over ice into a rocks glass and garnish with a twist of orange. Bloody Good!