Bloody Mary Gazpacho
- 8 large tomatoes, peeled & chopped, including the juices from the cutting board
- 2 medium sweet onions, peeled and chopped fine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled & cut into Brunoise
- 2 green bell peppers, cored & chopped fine
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & minced fine
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1 small bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups McClure's or Suttons Bay Spice Company Bloody Mary Mix
- Louisiana Hot Sauce, Siracha or Tabasco, to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 & 1/2 cups Grand Traverse Distillery True North Vodka
- 1/2 cup excellent quality olive oil
- Celery Sticks
- Melba Toasts
- Sour Cream
- Collins Caviar Peppar - or any other of our Caviars you prefer
- Chop all ingredients by hand as it is worth the effort! Combine the veggies, bloody mary mix, lemon juice, seasonings and stir all together.
- Chill for at least 1 hour. Add the olive oil and vodka and stir well again, taste and adjust seasonings.
- Chill very well for at least 3 hours prior to serving. Ladle into glasses, spread Melba Toasts with sour cream, top with caviar and float on top of Gazpacho. Serve with spoon and celery stick garnish. Buen Provecho!